Tuesday, December 11, 2012

she's single!


Saw this on my way out of work.  Initially I read it as Ms. Doom, then thought it was Ms. Boom.  Upon closer inspection I realized it was just an orange leaf that made the d look like a b and that it was in fact, "Ms. Doom".

I like it.  She either was married to Dr. Doom and divorced him, or she's his daughter.  No matter which, she's obviously well connected.  I'm going to keep my eye out for her now whenever I'm at work.

What do you think she looks like?  I asked google and it mysteriously came up with this:


which, while not really relating, does help me with my new years resolution from last January that I kind of forgot all about.  If you're interested the post is here about how I was making it my resolution to post more about Beyonce.  I feel like I've let everyone down.  I've posted hardly anything Beyonce all year.  What's weird is that I just told Noriko the story of Dan paying the DJ to play nothing but beyonce for my birthday.  Clearly it's a sign for me to make good on my new years resolution while I still have time.

So you can expect a Beyonce heavy next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment