Friday, December 28, 2012

Some nice pictures


Yesterday as I was getting ready for work I went in to brush my teeth and discovered this handsome guy just relaxing in the sink.


He's like, "please, please don't take my picture"


I ended up brushing my teeth at the kitchen sink, so as not to disturb him any further than I obviously already had.

Then last night went to check on Heather's two precious angels and they even posed for a few pictures.


She's so nice : (

When she realized I was taking her picture she went to hide in the shadows, so the rest I got of her are a bit dark.


haha.  I love her.

Mia was a little harder to wrangle but once she calmed down I got a few nice shots of her


It's hard to picture her as a tiny kitten, she's so large and in charge now.


They have been very well behaved and nice, but they are anxious for Heather to come back.

And on a related note, this post has made me realize just how desperately I need a new phone.  Mine no longer transfers pictures to my computer so I had to individually email myself each of those pictures, just to share them with all of you.  I started doing it last night when I got home from work and am just finishing and posting them now.

So yeah, I guess a new phone is what I'm getting myself for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment