Friday, December 14, 2012

Jonathan's for now Christmas gift


So I got something VERY nice today for an EXTREMELY GOOD VALUE through my work.  I thought I was going to be able to get two and give one to JONATHAN for Christmas but I was only able to get one.  

IT'S VERY NICE AND I WANT IT FOR MYSELF VERY BADLY.  But, I feel bad taking it for myself, when I was so excited to give Jon one as well.  

So I am going to wait, and if I can't find another more amazing gift for Jonathan, I will give it to him.  Because I know he will like it, everyone likes it.  Especially me.

This gives me incentive to come up with something even better to give to him, so I can keep this for myself.  

I still have time. In the meantime the box will sit on my counter and taunt me.  Did I mention that it's VERY nice?   

No comments:

Post a Comment