Sunday, December 9, 2012

classy


I had to drop off my car for its official service since I've had it and I unexpectedly was given a loaner car for the day.

It had to be white!  And because it's newer than mine it has the fancy LED fog lights, as well as a feature inside that I never figured out.


In between 10mph and park was a little picture of a coffee cup.  At first I thought maybe it had cup holder warmers so I kept sticking my hands in the cup holders and trying to decide if they felt warmer or if I just really wanted them to feel warmer.  After to and from work I decided the cup holders weren't heated.  Now that I'm home and can use the magic of google I find that I am not the only one baffled by the coffee cup icon.  Apparently it's to inform you that the "Attention Assist" is on which monitors your driving and alerts you if it thinks you are falling asleep at the wheel.  I still don't really get the coffee icon but it's an interesting feature.

Mostly I just couldn't get over the color.  White mercedes make me think of this:


and make me regret not getting my car in white.  But then when I really think about it I've never been a Samantha anyways, and I've always thought my color was more of a Blanche Devereaux, to whom I think I relate much better.

So even though it was fun to ride in style in the sedan I was still happy to see my car at the end of the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment