Monday, December 31, 2012

good luck meal


Heather had me over for a new years eve good luck feast.

"Take the picture in front of the festive bounty".  I appreciate that Heather has once again saved the day, helping me achieve my "one a day" record for posts each month.  When I think about the past 12 months, and everything that has happened, I can't think of a better way to round out the year.

Some recent events at work made me realize that even though I sometimes get sucked in to the feeling that I'm still new here and don't really know anyone, the reality is that I've made some really good friends here in as little of a time that I've been here.  And for that, I am thankful.

That being said, I am looking forward to a 2013 where I stay out of trouble.

Starting with tonight.  I am completely content with spending the night doing what I'm doing right now, brushing my hair.  I have to enjoy it while I can, the chop job is coming up.

New hair for the new year.  Except I'm waiting for my birthday, so I guess it's more like new hair for the new age.


I'm going to be sad to let it go.  It's been a fun accessory, but as I learned in 2012, all good things must come to an end.

So I'm ready for 2012 to end, and for whatever 2013 has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment