Monday, April 4, 2011

virgin and not


Coconut, mango, pineapple, and banana.

I think my favorite part about mix n' match tervis tumblers is matching the cup to the beverage inside.

And as the thermostat climbs, the amount of drinks being made increases.  Tropical fruity wonders in the morning, transitioning into frosty boozy concoctions for the afternoon.  Speaking of which, I've got a jug of sangria brewing in the fridge as we speak...type...as I type and you read...  Whatever.

I bought triple sec for the sangria and had some left over so I used it to make this cocktail:


orange and grapefruit juice with vodka and triple sec.  Quite refreshing, and I think the color compliments the hibiscus nicely.  

Gotta get my fill of delicious high quality beverages before I head to the desert and the land of cheap drinks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment