Monday, April 25, 2011

these guys


I see these guys EVERYWHERE in sarasota in their yellow porsche carerra gt.  It's not so much that it's a $400,000 car as those are literally a dime a dozen around these parts, it's more about how the guys in it are like 12 years old.

Well not actually, I took this picture when I was next to them in traffic stuck at a drawbridge so I got a chance to see them more up close and personal.  They aren't that young, but they are definitely not the usual old fart you see driving around in their bentley ragtop.

They are committing my father's number one pet peeve, driving with the top down and the windows up. I have to agree with my father, especially when it comes to two seaters, it just looks silly to have the windows up.
Of course I sit here behind my computer screen acting like I'm not impressed by their car but when I was sitting next to them in traffic I was scared to even let them catch me taking their picture.  Mostly I didn't want to feed their ego any more than it probably gets fed everytime they pull that thing out of the garage.

Thank goodness for my tinted windows.  They'll never know how I drooled over their car.

No comments:

Post a Comment