Wednesday, April 20, 2011

morning walk


I had the best walk this morning.  Besides being amazingly comfortable weather, all these different things on my walk made me think of different people in my life that I love and appreciate, like these nice purple flowers for Jonathan.

There must be something in the air today, I feel overwhelmed with affection and adoration for everyone.

Besides all that, I also saw a bunch of really handsome doggies on my walk.  And I almost completely missed this guy:


I'm glad I didn't! He just sat there glowering at me the whole time I was taking his picture.  I would have gotten closer but shortly after I took that picture the dog in the background, who I hadn't noticed at all, came barking at me.  This drew the attention of his owner who seemed suspicious of my picture taking so that's the best I could do.

I think it captures his essence well though, you don't see him at first as I didn't but then when you spot him you can't take your eyes of his icy stare.

I want to schedule a playdate for him and the detective!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I want them to have the same haircut! He would look very handsome with the Detective's trendsetting lion-hawk.

    ReplyDelete