Friday, April 22, 2011

like the flintstones meet the jetsons


via Regretsy

Don't you love when you find out that a person you think is really cool is a fan of somebody else you think is really cool?  You start imagining the scenario where you would all hang out.  Is that just me?

Anyways, I went on Regretsy this morning and was overjoyed when I saw the names Kathy Lee and Hoda Kotb.  I didn't even care what the article was about, I no longer get to see Kathy Lee and Hoda because they don't play it on our tv station down here so any time they come up on the soup or dlisted or wherever I am excited.

Then there's the added fun of a crossover between two of my loves.  Of course Kathy Lee and Hoda like to make fun of poorly made hand crafts, why did this never occur to me?

You should click on the source article and read what she says about this clip and the story behind it and everything.  She does a much better job than me of relating it.  I'm going to go pour myself a glass of white wine and watch this clip again.

No comments:

Post a Comment