Monday, April 11, 2011

such a perfect blendship



I love them!!!!!!

I don't however love the nasty woman in the background talking about getting on her back and shit.  I also resent that she clearly ignores the guy when he first is trying to tell her to pay attention but then she all goes over and gets her big head all in the frame as if it was her idea to make them play together all along.

moral of the story, less gross women, more adorable cats and dolphins please.

Thanks for sending this to me Andrew!

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/user/juicystar07

    Ben: watch that. You would either been friends with that girl in middle school, or made horrible fun of her constantly. Now that I think about it, probably just made fun of her.

    (Don't ask how I came across that. I found a curling iron in the back of my closet.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg yes! I love her, I want her to narrate my blog.

    ReplyDelete