Saturday, July 31, 2010

Romantic Candlelit Shower for 1

So the power was out for a bit while they worked on the electricity in the building. I of course was just about to get in the shower when it went out and had to stop the water and go on a hunt for candles.

Once I got them all placed and lit, I must say it was actually kind of nice. It would have been nicer to have somebody to share it with but it was still very relaxing and peaceful to shower by candle light. I guess I shouldn't be so quick to say that I was alone, I did have to leave the door open a crack for more light and kitty took that as an invitation to come sit in the bathroom and peep on me while I took a shower.

It romantic shower alone made me think of Kelly's weight watchers leader who would tell them, "you gotta treat yourself like a guest in your own home". As hilarious as we thought that was (and still do really) there is a lot of truth to it. Its so easy to get complacent with our own lives, it's nice to shake things up and do something special every now and then. That's ariel's theory behind wanting to use the nice china sometimes, although that seems a lot more risky. I don't want to be trusted with anything breakable yet, I still feel like i'm 8 years old when handling porcelain.

No comments:

Post a Comment