Sunday, July 25, 2010

storms a brewin


Meghan and I met up for a lay out in the park today but the sunshine and carefree day quickly turned in to the perfect storm.

It was actually really incredible how suddenly it turned. I don't know if my photo really captures the scope of the darkness overcoming us. The rain was accompanied by really sudden death winds as well which caught everybody completely off guard. The first blast carried with it a swarm of bags, papers, and small children from the picnickers of sheep's meadow.

It seemed that today's storm mirrored last nights events for all of us. As I posted earlier I had a rough night last night, never even making it out to the bars because I got so hammered so fast that I was left completely incapacitated, but apparently so did Ariel and Meghan as well. Ariel just told me that she fainted in the union square subway station and had to be taken back to Ed's for a cold shower and she was done for the night. Meghan accidentally ate four pistachios and ended up in the emergency room last night. My favorite part of the story was when Sam tried to give her an epi-pen but ended up just jabbing her in the thigh really hard with the plastic cap that covers the needle.

Do any of my astrology friends know if the planets were aligned last night or some shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment