Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm lame


When i did a google search of images for "i'm lame" this was one of the first thing that comes up.

Anyways, I'm lame for missing over a weeks worth of blog posts. I had intended to post something every day but I still can't figure out how to post directly from my phone and I was travelling a lot the last week and didn't have regular access to a computer.

The good news is that I think I still took a picture or video every day so I would have something to post if i could get myself online, so now all I have to do is sort through them and post them all in the next couple days. Does it still count if I do it like that?

Anybody that knows about the Android and can help me figure out how to blog directly from it will be my new hero and will be taken out for a shot of whiskey.

No comments:

Post a Comment