Friday, July 30, 2010

Beyonce-Dangerously In Love


This morning while I was cleaning up my room and getting ready to do yoga Beyonce's Dangerously in Love came on.

Lets have a talk about how amazing this song is first of all. I mean, Beyonce tries and tries to do the ballads but I don't necessarily think every one is a gem. But this one, this one you can't argue with.

But then there is her performing it at the Grammy's (video above). I think a lot of my love for this song comes from this COMPLETELY ABSURD performance that she gives. I do have to say that I'm disappointed the video cuts off right after it's over because I remember after the dove landing on her hand they showed a clip of the audience and you could see Missy Elliot giving her one of those 'oh no you didn't just have a bird land on your hand at the end of that performance' looks while she's clapping.

Ok, I need to immediately get away from youtube or I will spend the next 3 hours watching music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment