Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fail



Ok so I am definitely having problems with this "one a day post" concept. My problem yesterday was that I had nothing really interesting going on during the first part of my day, but I was hanging out with Dan in the evening. I figured, we'll do something fun, i'll snap a picture, as long as i get home before 12 I can post something really fast and not be a complete failure at meeting my own very low standards of bloggery.


However, no pictures were taken and i got home right as the daily show started which completely sucked me in. Speaking of, did anybody see the colbert report last night with the guy from tennessee? wtf?! It was like nathanael running for state office. I mean, honestly it was kind of nice to see another state having really sketchy representation and not just SC all the time, but still. scary.


So I guess my question is(I love how I pose questions to my blog like I would to a magic 8 ball, since nobody ever really responds to my questions yet since only like 5 people actually check it), should I just post things like this that really aren't exciting at all, just to meet my goal of one post a day, or should I not compromise my ideals of only posting interesting and fascinating things, even if that means recognizing that a day in my life might go by without anything really interesting of fascinating happening?


choices. choices.

1 comment:

  1. The challenge is obviously to recognize that really interesting and fascinating things do happen to you daily. Whether or not you recognize it.

    ReplyDelete