Sunday, June 1, 2014

rabbit rabbit rabbit


Meghan already got me this morning but so far that's it.  I could use some good luck this month.  Also, thank you for sending me this:


He's got the right attitude.

I didn't end up doing anything about a car, yesterday was the day if I were going to.  I woke up yesterday at 8:30 but went back to sleep and didn't get up again until 1 in the afternoon, missing the appt I had at Volkswagen.  I took it as a sign from the universe that I wasn't that excited about it if I slept through my appt.

So I'm back at square one.  The good news is that I can play Mariah's new cd in my truck so that takes some of the pressure off to make a hasty decision.  Still, I would love to hear it on an amazing sound system.

But even if I were to order the mini cooper of my dreams I would have to wait 6-8 weeks for it to be delivered, aint nobody got time for that.  At the beginning of last month I looked at the calendar page and wondered how different things were going to be once I got to the final days.  I was right to predict change, but I had no idea what was in store for me.  As I look at the calendar for this month I'm a little more optimistic about how things will unfold.  And I like the theme for this month, so I'm taking that as a good sign.



No comments:

Post a Comment