Tuesday, June 24, 2014

this was really hard


Moises FOOLISHLY told me that he didn't like any Mariah after her #1's album.  I told him he was mistaken.

When I first sat down to make this mix I thought it would be easy as I had room for a lot of songs since I wouldn't be including the standards.  No Emotions, no Vision of Love, no BREAKDOWN!  So I started with Rainbow and just dumped all of my favorites in to a playlist, intending to organize them and then burn the CD.  Unfortunately my original playlist was way too long for one disc : /

This is even after I eliminated a bunch:


As you can see I had to get down to the very basics to get it all on one disc.  I messaged Kyle and Jonathan for their approval and got, "What about For The Record?!" and, "What about Migrate?!"  Yes, clearly, I could have just burned every album and called it a day but my goal was to get it down to one mix cd.

I will be delivering it today, it will be hard to not listen to it on my way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment