Friday, June 6, 2014

funky fresh


I wanted something new and different and Toni came up with the shaved in line.  She actually had never done it before so we had to bring in a council of hairdressers to get advice.  My favorite was the guy who had the shaved in part himself, and said, "I actually follow through with it all the way back to my bald spot.  My hope is people will think my hair loss is part of the look".

I really like it although nobody at work said anything yesterday.  Still, I was cool as a cucumber working in the stock room with the breeze blowing through my part.

Toni kept asking why I hadn't taken a selfie.  It's just kind of hard to capture without my face looking hideous...


But you get the idea.  I wonder how frequently I'm going to have to go back for maintenance.  If only JONATHAN lived down here and could do touch ups for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment