Wednesday, June 25, 2014

the things I do for Yeti


I dedicated my day today to doing yard work for Daniel, which really means doing yard work for Yeti.  It makes me happy to know that I can provide her with a safe well manicured environment to live in, an environment suitable for princess Yeti.


Gary gave her a tiny piece of asparagus which occupied her for quite a while.  For Some reason she insisted on chewing it but since it was so small that proved extremely difficult.


Jonathan said I was being mean for taking pictures of her and not helping her.  WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!   Chew it for her?

Trust me, if I could have done anything I would have but this was her journey.


I never stuck around to see what happened.  I'm assuming she finally ate it, I could only watch her struggle for so long.

I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment