Friday, June 20, 2014

indeed


I have no clue what it means.

Mike and I were sent on a fools errand to check stockrooms for merchandise which obviously meant snooping around and laughing at strange discoveries like goo Justin.  Other highlights included finding baskets of tennis balls, and the mysterious non-working walk in freezer.

I took Mike to the corner of one of the stockrooms and made him figure out what was beyond the pants.


After much scrutiny he finally exclaimed, "It's the top of the weird freezer!"

I still don't understand how the ladder got there.  The short wall behind the pants is very permanent, and the only opening is that space mike is poking his head through.  It's like the building was built around the ladder, or the ladder was assembled in this space.  Like a ship in a bottle, so intriguing.

Sadly, I think my days of fun and games at work are over.  I'm nervous about going in to work today.  I just hope I can count on the spirit of goo Justin to protect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment