Saturday, July 21, 2012

They see me rollin', they hatin'


In celebration of not having to spend thousands of dollars to get the roadster fixed I decided to treat myself to the upgrades that I've been desperately wanting for the benzo.  I also wanted an excuse to deal with the guy who works at tint land.  I met him when he tinted the windos on Heather's car and I think I'd be willing to say he is my favorite character I've met in Ft. Lauderdale so far.

When I dropped the benz off to get tinted I had a little trouble pulling in to the garage and ended up having to do a several-point-turn.  When I got out the first thing he said was, "You drive like an old person fucks, slow and sloppy"

He took the words right out of my mouth!

I'm really excited for the increase in privacy that I've obtained with the tinting, but also the reduction in heat.  I can already feel a difference, I'm especially looking forward to driving to work today after it's been sitting in the sun all morning.  Usually it's like an oven, hopefully now it will remain cool as a cucumber inside.

My other splurge for the benz that I got in preparation for riding dirty is these durable all weather rubber floor mats:


I could have gone with beige to match the interior but I decided to do the black accent to match the dash and trim.  I think it looks ok, I just haven't gotten used to them yet.

So now I'm all set for whatever comes my way.  I won't need to spend any money on this car for a while, unless you guys think I should get spinners for the wheels...

No comments:

Post a Comment