Tuesday, December 20, 2011

why is he so bad


I was talking with Heather yesterday and had my front door open.  The detective went creepin' past me with such a purposeful stride and just went directly in to the mail area.  It's underneath a set of stair so it slopes down towards the back making my attempts to get him remind me of this:




I had to just leave him back there sneaking around and furiously sniffing everything until he decided he was done and came out.

He's also gone through his full range of "welcome back" emotions.  All over me at first until I finally sat down and gave him pets for like 30 minutes.  At some point he just really slowly and calmly rolled over on to his back and started biting me and kicking me.  And now he's ignoring me.

Everything is back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment