Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I swear it's coincidental


So the comparison has been made between me and Smith Jared from Sex and the City in that I have long blond hair and I worked at a raw vegan restaurant.  Stina in particular loves to point out the comparison when we're working together.

Well last night we had the grand opening party for the new store and it was hosted by some new liquor company that had set up a little bar area in the back of the store.  Much to my displeasure I got stuck in the back of the store, relegated to fitting room duties.  Had I not been however, I may not have interacted with the bartenders as much as I did, and they may have never asked me to be a liquor model for them.

I actually didn't think of Smith Jared initially, as soon as I heard "liquor model" I immediately thought of one of my idols, Megan Hauserman from VH1 reality fame:


But truthfully my trajectory is more similar to Smith Jared.  I'm kind of disappointed though, I mean, Smith was waaaay less interesting than Megan.  And I'd much rather be with Bret Michaels than Kim Cattrall.  But I don't know that Megan was ever a liquor model, though she definitely should be.

So I will be happy with being Smith Jared for now.  Will keep you posted about my first gig as slutty shot girl!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to be the best shot bitch everrrr! Also you > Smith Jared
    <3

    ReplyDelete