Monday, December 12, 2011

Detective Oliver Benson and the maple syrup mystery


The detective is in this picture, when you find him you will be pleased.

Ok so shortly after I moved in to this apt I started noticing something strange regarding my closet.  As you can see my closet is a decent size and, like the rest of my apt, seems fairly new and clean.  There's nothing unusual about my closet when you are in it, but something happens in there that I cannot explain.

When I take out an article of clothing that has sat folded in my closet for a while without being moved it smells overwhelmingly of maple syrup.  I mean the whole thing, as if it has been washed in maple syrup detergent.  It's not like the part of the clothing that was on the shelf, or the part that was exposed at the top, the entire shirt/sweater/pants/whatever reeks of maple syrup.

The only thing that I have in the closet that would produce any smell at all is the detective's litter box, but I'm pretty certain that he doesn't poop pancakes so I cannot figure out why this is happening.  Speaking of the detective, Stina pointed out that I should have him on the case.


He's getting to the bottom of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment