Tuesday, December 27, 2011

i'm amazed at the clarity


There is really no way I could talk my way out of this, the only explanation I can come up with is that I was probably looking at street signs and didn't notice the light had blatantly turned red.

I had grand dreams of having my christmas/birthday money last me well into march but thanks to things like this ticket, or my silly electric bill, I'm almost through it already.

Today will tell if I'll have any left by the new year or not.

Anyways, I hope you all had a lovely holiday.  I caught up with some much needed chores before spending the evening with my neighbor Heather and her family.  It was really nice.  So nice I didn't think about my blog at all so this is the only picture I took all night:


It's that precious angel climbing up the decorative bamboo.  Heather tries to claim that she's bad but I don't see it.  Those were obviously placed there for her to climb up, I don't see what the problem is.

I hope I get to babysit her again.  Unfortunately I am not spending today playing with adorable kittens, I will be spending it at work.  For those of you still on vacation, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment