Wednesday, December 21, 2011

good intentions


When I did a google image search for "good intentions" this showed up on the third page of results.  After thinking on it for a while I'm convinced it should show up on the first page of results at least.

But the point is that I've had a lot of good intentions regarding blog posts I wanted to write but by the time I get home I am too tired to do the grunt work.  Lets just say they involve drawings which I know Andrew loves.

The good news is that these posts are timeless topics so I can still do them even if not immediately upon thinking about them.  What I need to do is start writing them down so I can keep track.

So anyways, yes, this is a post about how I have nothing else to post.  Except a man pushing a watermelon across a rural highway while ravens descend hoping to hear his rendition of classical gas.

The best intentions.

1 comment: