Wednesday, December 14, 2011

time flies


It really feels like just yesterday when I was doing this post about rolling the black beauty over to 50,000 miles.  In reality that was back in march, not so much "just yesterday".

If I really wanted to I could totally figure out exactly what activities contributed to the past 10,000 miles and make a sick ass pie chart illustrating the details but I'm too lazy.  I'm on vacation ok, leave me alone.

I hit the 60,000 mark somewhere in alligator alley while en route to Sarasota for a visit.  As you may have noticed, I was enjoying having my car out of stop and go Miami traffic.  And of course it was off and on rain the whole way so if I didn't keep up a good clip I would get drenched.

But it's beautiful here.  I'm hoping I'll get to make it to the beach at some point.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment