Friday, December 16, 2011

one year ago


I can't believe today is the year anniversary of me leaving nyc.

I can't decide how I feel about it.  I'm pretty happy with the way things have turned out down here but I do miss the big city and all my friends.

Is my blog more or less interesting since I left nyc?  Somebody told me that leaving new york was a mistake because I wouldn't be able to find things to stimulate me down here.  I did do two entire posts about some birds on the side of the road...

Haha speaking of my blog I was talking with a friend and I mentioned my blog and he said, "oh yeah I saw something about that on facebook, what's it called, the adventures of a cat?"  I LOVE THAT NAME!  I kind of want to change my blog to that.  But not yet, I'm pretty excited about getting my first full year of blog posts under my belt.  Only a few days to go!

But for today I'm headed to work where I will be reflecting on my crazy year and how much more fun it is to drive a bmw convertible to work instead of taking the 6 train, among other perks of living in south florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment