Tuesday, December 13, 2011

two very nice videos



It was a good day for receiving video messages from friends yesterday.  Andrew emailed me this video with the suggestion that it was me and the detective.

It's pretty close except the detective is not nearly that agile.  He opts more for just sticking his butt in my face while I'm in down dog, or flopping down on my mat right where I need to be.  I love the kitty in this video, and I wish that I had a butt that could hold small animals on it.

As if that wasn't enough adorableness Jon sent me this video of his precious lady kitty trying to have a snooze:


I love when Jon says he's sorry hahaha.

: (((

Jon also wanted me to point out that the angel dust on his comforter is some kind of detergent and not blow.

Uh huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment