Thursday, January 12, 2012

his favorite


Heather claims that she doesn't hear when he's playing with his catnip ball but I don't see how that's possible.  I still don't have a lot of stuff in my apt so he when he rockets the catnip ball across the room it just rattles over the tile before slamming in to the wall or door.

Haha it still cracks me up thinking about when he was doing it in the middle of the night and Jon just sat straight up and goes, "WHAT IS THAT NOISE?!" hahaha.  He got up and took the catnip ball away from the detective and put it up on the counter where he couldn't reach it.   : (

I've of course put it back on the floor which means throughout the day and night I get randomly surprised by the, 'roll roll roll BANG pause pause pause roll roll roll BANG' routine.

It's nice to see him enjoying life though.  That's why I don't want to take it away, it's so rare to see him actually playing with something.  I guess it would help if I got more carpeting.

Can somebody take me to Ikea please?

No comments:

Post a Comment