Wednesday, January 25, 2012

responsibilities


A lot of the things I got from NY last week were boxes of bric-a-brak that I didn't want to deal with when I left my apt.  Now as I'm unpacking them I am discovering the most random and wonderful things.

Like the sculpture from the king cake we had at Susanna's apt however long ago that was.  I think that was the party with the ice luge?

The question is didn't me getting this mean that I was supposed to bring the king cake to the next years party?  If so I really dropped the ball on that one.  Why did nobody remind me?!  Meghan I'm looking at you.

Other things I've discovered include lots and lots of pottery painted for me by a variety of people.  I finally have dishes to eat off of!  It has contributed greatly to my 'eat at home' diet.

So thanks again Jon for going with me to get all that stuff, and thanks Nathanael for letting me stash it for so long.  Now I've got to get back to unpacking this junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment