Monday, January 16, 2012

for Dan



Dan sent me a very special facebook message that contained this music video.  I had never seen it before which was clearly a mistake.  I'm downloading the music video to my phone now.

I don't know at what point Dan and my love story became intertwined with Beyonce but it seems like in most of my memories the two always go hand in hand.

I told you about how on my birthday Dan paid the dj to play nothing but Beyonce for as long as he could?  I think he played Single Ladies three times in a row.  Ahhh good times.

Anyways, it's funny that Dan would send me this video because I was just thinking that I never do any posts about Beyonce.  Meghan commented that she was shocked I didn't post about Beyonce giving birth.  It really didn't even occur to me.

So I'm making a new years resolution to have more Beyonce coverage.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment