Sunday, January 29, 2012

I know why the caged bird sings


This morning I had to go out to get quarters for laundry.  As I was locking my door I turned to see this sour puss glaring at me from behind the glass.

Feeling bad for keeping him cooped up in this little apt all the time I decided that when I returned I would let him have some outside time.  Since he can't be trusted it had to be monitored outdoor time, which means you get to enjoy some nice pictures.


I like how he uses his tail as an accessory to compliment his outfits.  He's so dapper.


Haha except when he makes that face.  It rained last night so it's very cool and clean out this morning.  He was enjoying sniffing the air, which is one of my favorite activities to watch.


He gets such a look of concentration.  It's just so nice.

Of course it doesn't take long for him to become irritated with my picture taking.


But I can't help it!  He's just so handsome.

Haha awww : (

Moments after these pictures were taken he bolted off the windowsill and I had to chase him down the street.


He's not kidding around.  He means business.

I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment