Sunday, January 1, 2012

rabbit rabbit rabbit


Happy New Year!!

That is pretty much how I'm feeling so far in the new year.  A little too large, not enough in charge.  I can actually feel Heathers seething anger through our adjoining wall at the fact that I'm writing this post instead of going with her to brunch.

But I wanted to make sure to get my rabbits in for the new year.  Hopefully have some good things to be expected in the coming weeks so it's important to start things off on the right foot I feel.

Though it is a new year, a time for reinvention and rebirth, there are some things that I'm just not ready to let go of.  Thanks to Jonathan, there's one in particular that I don't have to say goodbye to in 2012.


That's right, Jonathan got me the 2012 Barbie calendar, which means you all can look forward to another year of trendsetting fashions and mismatched gumby limbs.

To be honest, they could have started out with a stronger look.  I appreciate the addition of the yorkie as one of her accessories, and I guess January is the month of dull brown ensembles, but I was looking for  a little more panache.  More than a bag from the kardashian line and a top bun.

Thankfully this is only the beginning, of so many things.  I'm off to brunch with my neighbor, happy new year to you all : )

No comments:

Post a Comment