Saturday, October 22, 2011

yoga perfect


We had a saying in class for whenever somebody was feeling frustrated about not being able to do something: "It's called yoga practice, not yoga perfect"

Yesterday I thought about that saying while I was doing my warm up and looking at how ridiculous that guy is that he has to sprawl himself out like that.  What I realized was that even though it's yoga practice, this scenario is my yoga perfect.

To not only have a scene that's beautiful and tranquil, but to have it be a fond nostalgic place from my childhood makes it so unique.  So different than doing it in my bedroom or some random studio.

And then having that special guy around to be in the way and scream in my face and bite my hand while I'm supporting myself in side plank.  I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment