Monday, October 10, 2011

their names should be Handsome and Nice


The woman at the front desk explained to me that the nice little one has to eat his food up on the highest part of the palm tree because the other one is on a special diet and is too fat to jump up there.  She said they used to put the food on the second tier but the fat one would reach up and knock the bowl down and then eat all the food as fast as he could.

I LOVE THEM.

This was the first time I saw them when it was just us and they both came up to me and just stood there for a few moments while I pet them and told them how nice they were and then they walked away.

I was looking at the stats on my blog yesterday and saw that somebody had been looking at this post I did last year about the detective and weezie being best friends.  Being reminded of those good times and then seeing these two best friends hanging out made me feel even more that the detective needs some companionship.

The real question is, cat or dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment