Monday, October 17, 2011

we both found what we were looking for


After I dropped my grandfather off I was walking to my car when I spotted this handsome guy sitting all alone in an empty room just desperate for somebody to give him some nice pets.  I had to oblige.

I really like that his whiskers are all white, it's such a funny accent to his face.


Ben isn't quite as big a ham for the camera as the detective but his mannerisms were similar.  He did the ridiculous stretching and digging his claws in to the carpet, but stayed more active than the detective does.  I have tons of pictures that are just a big blur of cat because he decided he needed to get up and walk around a little bit before sitting down again.


He is clearly starved for attention.  Food not so much, but attention, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment