Wednesday, October 30, 2013

some good screen caps


Earlier in the morning Jon sent me a text asking, "Do you know how they get maple syrup from trees?".  I thought he was joking at first but then he assured me that he was asking genuinely.

Later he asked me what would happen if you put a cough drop up your butt.

I'm going to guess he was wasted that day.

My other screen cap is far less amusing and much more RUDE


I discovered this DEFACING tonight at work.  I'm not sure when it was done but I've got my eye on old Dona Pepa.  She's just jealous that she didn't get top sales and isn't the employee of the month.  That picture is old anyways, I still have to take my September AND October employee of the month photo.  

Maybe this time I'll request they be laminated so nobody can do such a horrible thing again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment