Friday, November 1, 2013

rabbit rabbit rabbit


Found that after google searching for "thanksgiving rabbit".  Not sure why that showed up in the results but I like it.

Can't believe it's November already.  Laura went to make the schedule for the coming weeks and noted that it was the last schedule she'd be making with me on it.  : (

I'm excited for the new adventure but I'm also sad to be leaving Boca.  At least it's another feather to put in my cap.  If I hadn't worked there, who knows if I ever would have even gone to Boca Raton.

It's funny the timing of things.  Just as I wrap up all of my many many troubles from the past year I get ready to start a new chapter.  Crazy to think what my life could be like a year from now.  But I've learned not to get ahead of myself.  For now I'm just going to enjoy the ride for a bit.  The only thing I have on my to do list will be finding a new calendar for 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment