Thursday, October 24, 2013

sorry to abandon you


My life the past week has been work and draining my leg hole so I think you'll agree the less I share the better.

I've also just been really focused on getting through this week, and tomorrow morning.  I feel like it will go something like this:


and I'm very excited.  It's kind of incredible to think that I got through everything I got through in the past year.  It reminds me of my approach to college.  Just load up as much as possible on my plate and I just put my nose to the grindstone until I'm done as quickly as possible.

On to the next one.

Not yet sure what that will be though.  I'm glad to have a new adventure at work to look forward but that won't happen until next month at least.  I do feel like my job is a good fit for me though after we did an exercise today that involved identifying different body types.  You can imagine my reaction when I turned the page to:


I don't even care that they took french liberties with her first name.  It's like, finally, somebody who speaks to me in a language I understand.  I have no problem staying with a company that expects me to know what Mariah Carey's body type is.

So my on to the next one will have to be something in my personal life.  I have some ideas knocking around in my head but I haven't come to any decisions yet.  Miraculously I have a long weekend ahead of me after a very long day tomorrow, and I plan to have a plan for my future.

In the meantime I'm going to bed early tonight for my A.M. appointment.  Talk to you in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment