Wednesday, October 2, 2013

you have to look at the shadow


When my sister was here we went for a walk around my neighborhood and there was even an iguana sunning himself at the bridge.  It was an awkward time of day for me to try and take a picture so far away with my iphone but I tried anyways.  When I first looked at it later I figured there was no point in posting it.  Then I noticed the shadow.

It should give you a fair indication of his size actually.  I mean, you can even see his thorny dragon spiked back.  He was definitely the biggest I've seen since I've been down here.  The kind that could break your ankles with the whip of its tail.

I liked him.

I also like the name of this realtor who is trying to sell a townhome in my neighborhood.


She sounds like the kind of person who would keep a pet iguana.

No comments:

Post a Comment