Saturday, October 5, 2013

uh oh


There was somebody waiting in the shadows for me when I got home from work tonight.  At first he acted scared of me so I just kind of stood there and waited to see what he would do.  After a few hesitant moments he threw himself on the ground and rolled around and headbutted the parking block.

: ( (

He only just barely let me pet him and he felt very thin, but his coat looked so luscious I don't feel like he's just a random stray.  When I found the detective he was so beat up I knew that even if he did belong to somebody they obviously weren't taking care of him.  This guy seemed generally ok, and after a little bit of time with me he just stood up and walked away in to the night.

We'll see if he starts making more appearances around here.  He would certainly be a handsome companion for the detective, although that's a lot of fluffy cat to deal with in this tiny apt.


No comments:

Post a Comment