Tuesday, October 8, 2013

just a bike ride


I wore my swimsuit under my shorts just in case I wanted to lay on the beach but the storm clouds were too ominous and exercising felt too good so I just continued on my way.

I went over the 17th St. bridge which I always say I should stop at the top of and take a picture but by the time I've gotten all the way up it I just want to coast back down the other side.  For some reason this time I was able to stop myself for a little photo shoot.


I like this panorama I got too:


The bridge attendants station is so weird and art deco.  I love it.

The rest of my bike ride took me through my favorite neighborhoods in Ft. Lauderdale.  Mostly it was the same old same old, although I did see some Halloween decorations that had gone up.  My favorite made me stop and turn around to get a picture.


I love how casual it is.  If it weren't for the "booo" cushion you wouldn't really even be certain it was decoration.  If you look close you'll see that he has he leg crossed at the knee.  Haha, I like him.


No comments:

Post a Comment