Wednesday, June 19, 2013

the new whip


Progressive put the final nail in the benz's coffin so now all that's left is for Mercedes to appraise it and tell me how much they are willing to give me for it.

Yeah.  sucky.

In the meantime I had to move on and get something to take me to work and back until I can get this all sorted out and get back on my feet.  So I'm a pickup truck boy now.

Incredibly this truck cost less than it would to replace the engine in my Mercedes.  When I pulled in to my parking spot at home just now the radio fell out and in to my lap.  But it runs like a dream!  A crazy beverly hillbillies dream.

And my bike fit in the back perfectly so I'm actually all set.  Now I'm just going to put my nose to the grindstone for the next 50 years until I recover from the loses I've had in the past 9 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment