Sunday, June 30, 2013

same old same old


At least all of the drama in my life hasn't disturbed him too much.


It's been business as usual.  Today when I got home from work he pooped three different times in the first 15 minutes I was home.  I'm guessing it had less to do with excitement over me being home and more to do with it probably being the first time he had moved all day since I left him in the morning.

Speaking of work, I saw the most beautiful painting today at the mall.


It's $8500 which actually doesn't seem like that much money after what I've spent in the last year.  I think once my life gets back on track I'll just save up and spend all my money on cat art instead of luxury cars.  I don't think anyone would argue that it's not a safer investment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment