Tuesday, June 4, 2013

day off lunch


I had to do some unpleasant business this morning down in Miami  so once it was over I was glad to Daniel was available for lunch.  Humvee has been with his veteran all weekend so I've been getting to spend extra quality time with my friend Scout.

As much as I enjoy seeing him I also made sure to meet Daniel at work so I could see all my other friends.

Like Gypsy







and yeti!


who does not like the rain, ESPECIALLY when other bad dogs get her beautiful white fur covered in mud.  I wish I could get closer to her to take a picture but whenever I do they always turn in to this: 


: (((((( I love her : ((((

I tried to take a video but it's not really that exciting.  It's funny to see though cause you understand how it's not hard to capture her smiling in a picture as she is always smiling and happy and nice.


Of course, no visit to petropolis park would be complete without me seeing rocket.


He literally tries to climb up my legs constantly and frantically until I sit down and then he just rushes on to my lap and sits down like, "I'm here now, ok?"

I gotta say, I have no complaints about my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment