Saturday, April 13, 2013

at the coffee shop


He brought his cat to get coffee!!!

I've been working on training the detective to ride on my shoulders but so far we haven't made much progress.  Seeing that man this morning though re-inspired me to work with the detective more.


He has been all over me all morning anyways so I figured it would be a good time to work on training. You can tell he loves to be held.


He's actually very comfortable when I put him over my shoulder, as long as I hold his butt with my hand.


He can sit like this comfortably for a long time, glaring down at the world like a gargoyle.


Eventually my hand get tired though.  I'm trying to get him to lay around my neck but I don't think it's ever going to happen.  Maybe I'll just try going for a walk with him like this one day though, so others can admire his beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment