Saturday, April 13, 2013

another great day off


Even though I really just wanted to curl up in bed all day and avoid the world, I pushed myself to go out for a bike ride.

I made it maybe a mile before I hit a patch of uneven pavement that threw me off my bike, causing me to slide across the pavement before coming to a stop in the grass.


I basically slid in baby cobra so as painful as those look, I think I took most of the impact in my shoulder.  It really hurts and when I move it it pops in and out of place.

I decided it would be wise to tend to my wounds with proper first aid as, knowing me, if I didn't I would surely get some sort of infection or something.  At target I found bandaids that I would have gotten had they been a little sturdier and better equipped for gaping wounds:


At least Nori would have approved when I hobble in to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment