Tuesday, April 2, 2013

home sweet home


I got home around 4 yesterday and immediately went on a bike ride.  It was windy (you know my feelings on the wind) but otherwise amazing.


And it felt good to be out exercising after two days of driving and eating.


Thankfully my drive back down yesterday was far less dramatic than my drive up.  No forest fires, no detours, definitely no fist pumping.  I did see this weird truck though:


The first time I saw it I didn't really notice until just as I was passing that the back was extremely dirty, but then somehow the area covering the mans face was clean.  The more I thought about it the more it struck me as extremely odd.  The advertisement isn't really about the guy, but somebody apparently felt the need to get on a ladder and clean just the area around his face.

I ended up having to pull over to go to the bathroom and apparently he passed me so I encountered him again.  This time I noticed how bright and sparkly his eyes and teeth are.  Maybe somebody had blacked them out and the PetSupermarket paid to have them repainted?  I'd need to see the before picture to decide which is really more disturbing.

I do like all the nice animals on the side though.  Just like I like this months fat cat!


I know I said I would post it as soon as I got home but I obviously got distracted by bike riding, followed by hanging out with Heather.  By the time 9 o'clock rolled around all I could think about was going to bed.  I'm glad I did too, it's a beautiful day outside and I'm excited to go enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment