Friday, April 5, 2013

Jonny, you in danger girl


On my break today I check my phone to find approximately 8 million text messages from Jon.  Apparently he is in Las Vegas and staying at the same hotel as Whoopi.  I guess he ran in to her at the pool, told her he loved her, she said she loved him, one thing led to another and now he's meeting up with her after her show tonight.

Jonathan is in danger of having me fly out there and tag along wether he likes it or not.

Can we also talk about how this is the third person I've known personally who has interacted with Ms. Goldberg and they all have had basically the same experience in that she was nothing but gracious and wonderful.

I'm super excited for Jonathan and I'm however many hundreds of miles away.  I can't imagine how much he's been freaking out all day waiting for tonight.  I think he still has a long time to go too with the time difference.  He must be dying.

When I told Gala and Noriko about all this today at work Nori reminded me that she has only lived in the U.S. for 4 years by saying, "Who's Whoopi Goldberg".  Gala threw out a few classic roles but they were met with no recognition from Nori.  Finally, determined to prove that everyone knows and loves Whoopi, I said, "she was one of the hyenas in the Lion King".

"ooooh the funny one!"


1 comment:

  1. No way! I was watching Sister Act just last night. Haha

    ReplyDelete